Guess what?! Meal Madness Round 1 is today!
Team Grilled Chicken Pecs is competing tonight at Allison from 5-7pm. Here’s their bio:
(1) What are your majors?
Andre – Chemical Engineering
Yulun – Computer Science
(2) What interested you in cooking?
Both Yulun and I have loved to cook since we were little kids. I remember loving to wake up early to make my own crazy breakfast creations! For us, cooking is an art and a medium to express ourselves.
(3) What is your level of cooking experience?
We both consider ourselves intermediate/advanced cooks.
(4) What is your favorite food (to eat and/or to cook)?
We looove lamb and tender cuts of steak! I also love all types of seafood (salmon, sea bass, shrimp, lobster, scallions, octopus, mussels)….
(5) What is your cooking/food philosophy?
Modern plating and creative engineered takes on classics!
(6) How are you feeling about the competition?
Yulun and I are extremely excited about the competition and are ready to cook our hearts out!!
(7) Are you involved in any organizations on campus?
Andre – American Institute of Chemical Engineers, Hispanic Society of Professional Engineers
Yulun – Slivka Residential College, Hackathons
See you all tonight!