1. It’s free. (after you swipe in for a meal)
2. It’s delicious! (The cider is even local from Kickapoo Orchards in WI)
Yum, doesn’t that look tasty and farm fresh?
3. It’s free. (after you swipe in for a meal)
4. It’s cold out. I don’t need to remind you that it’s cold out. It’s really, really cold out. All the time. Warm up your insides.
With just one sip you’ll go from this:
5. It’s free. (after you swipe in for a meal)
6. They have all the toppings you could ever dream of for your cider/ hot chocolate needs. Think marshmallows, whipped cream, sprinkles, cinnamon, nutmeg, peppermint, caramel, cinnamon candy, hazelnut syrup, chocolate syrup.
With all those topping options, you can craft something as gif-worthy as this.
7. It’s at 4 different locations, so you can head there right before or after class.
If that last class was not you ideal educational experience, cheer yourself up right afterwards. Nothing says, “It’ll be okay” like a nice cup of hot chocolate with plenty of whipped cream.
8. It’s free. (after you swipe in for a meal)
9. It’s a lovely way to bond with friends after a long day’s work.
Just look how happy they are!
10. Have I mentioned, IT’S FREE (after you swipe in for a meal)!! There’s truly no reason not to come. See you at Allison/ Hinman/ Plex/ Sargent, every day from 2 to 4.