1. You want to show off your insane cooking skills that have gotten a little rusty since coming to college. Channel your inner Bey.
2. You are free on November 20th. Can’t miss the finale, since obviously you’re planning on making it all the way.
3. Your Pinterest feed consists almost entirely of recipes. Hey, at some point you have to find out if zucchini pizza crust is actually a thing.
4. You have a partner-in-crime who wants to cook as much as you do. Students sign up in teams of 2, so you’ll need a friend to help you make the best meal ever.
5. You’re creative. Team names are a must-have, but save yourself some time and use the name of your future restaurant. (We know you’ve thought about it.)
6. You have a very serious relationship with food. It’s never long distance.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up to compete in the Meal Madness Cooking Competition today! Email email@example.com by October 27 with:
- Phone Number
- Be available for Tuesday/Thursday Dinner competitions from 5-7 PM as assigned (students will not compete every Tues/Thurs, just one day during the first week, and then weekly if you move on)
- Be available for the finale on Nov. 20
- Send in recipes by midnight on October 29th to firstname.lastname@example.org